Comprehensive, Compassionate Divorce Representation For Texas Families
For many individuals and couples — and the children affected by their decisions — divorce is a rite of passage, a life lesson, a teachable moment. How to salvage a failed relationship is a problem that stays with many people throughout their lives.
If you feel confused and overwhelmed by the imminent end of your marriage, but want to preserve your material investments and minimize the negative impact of divorce on your child or children, you should speak with an experienced, understanding divorce attorney you can trust.
At the Law Office of Mike Maloney in Weatherford, TX, our family law firm’s founder has provided full-service divorce representation for more than 40 years. Clients in North Central Texas counties of Parker, Palo Pinto and Tarrant have come to appreciate Mike’s leadership as a lawyer and sympathies as a human being.
Ready To Make A Real Difference For You
You too can benefit from our lawyer’s firm grasp of issues such as:
- Uncontested divorce, or marital dissolution
- Contested divorce, resolved by negotiation with opposing counsel or by litigation in court
- High net worth divorce, deciding ownership of significant marital assets and property
- Access to forensic accounting when hidden assets are involved
- Child custody and child support
- Post-divorce modifications of custody and support when lifestyles change suddenly and substantially (loss of a job, business transfer, parental relocation outside the state)
- Post-judgment enforcements to compel a party to observe obligations detailed in a divorce settlement agreement
These examples of our law firm’s expertise are only half the story of our success. We are equally proud of our commitment to being available for strategies that address any spontaneous crisis, and answers to questions that are comforting, and promote peace of mind.